This podcast was created to improve our members' experience and further assist with their growth. Tune in each month to hear another inspiring story from a fellow shop owner to “drive change” in your shop. If you have an inspiring story you would like to share, you can email me, Geoff Berman, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Disclaimer: If you have issues accessing a podcast, please contact us at email@example.com to request a transcript. Please include the episode title and date you are interested in.
Tuesday Mar 07, 2023
Tuesday Mar 07, 2023
- Most business owners are too busy trying to satisfy the customers wants, needs, and expectations, to actually satisfy the customers wants, needs, and expectations!
- Have you ever experienced the pain of being a customer of an auto repair shop? Do you really understand the pain and difficulty a customer really goes through to get their vehicle to you? Shouldn't you recognize this huge commitment being made by your customer!
- Pick one: You can do a fantastic job with the vehicle while giving mediocre service, and risk losing them, or you can give them exceptional service while doing a mediocre job with their vehicle, and they will likely forgive you.
- It's not about how many customers you make, it's how many you keep!
- You will find it's cheaper to keep them coming back. It costs up to 10 times more to by a new customer than to keep the ones you have.
- When was the last time you asked yourself, Why do people really come to you? What makes you stand out in their minds? Are you their total convenience solution?
- Can you finish this sentence? I know I'm more expensive than other shops, but...
- How do you demonstrate your love for your customers?
- No customer expects you to be perfect all the time, so how you handle things when the customer did not get what they expected, is the true measure of how much you care and your real integrity.
- Every broken vehicle is accompanied by a broken customer. How often does this get forgotten? Both must be addressed at every visit.
- If your in business, you should study psychology. Build your empathy muscles!
- How do you recognize and truly show appreciation for your customers as well as your staff?
How to reach us:
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.